Sabah Football Fan blog with news, schedule, result, statistic , records and more.

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Razlan trying his luck with the senior team

Daily Express

Kota Kinabalu: Former Sabah striker, Razlan Oto is seeking a return to the State senior team when he showed up at the selections trial conducted by coach Milomir Seslija at the Likas Stadium, Friday. He was the state team's top hitman in the 2011 season but a career threatening injury the following season saw him struggled to regain his form and subsequently fell out of favour with coach David Mccreery in 2012.

 Razlan said he continued to train hard despite the setback and is hoping to don the state colours again. "I train everyday to keep fit and I hope I can make the team for the coming championship," he said. The Friday session received a better response with 30 people turning up compared to only 10 on Thursday and among those were Likson Olok and Onel Jainol.

 "I work as an architectural draftsmen in Inanam but I love the sport and I train myself a lot. So I will try my best and hope to make the team as either right wing or defender where I am most confident," said Onel. Meanwhile, a pumped up Likson said: "I've entered many competitions such as the Kionsom Open as a striker. I hope I can make the cut and really wish to help Sabah regain its former glory."

 More are set to take part in the trial as two more sessions will be held today and tomorrow at the Likas Stadium.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...