Sabah Football Fan blog with news, schedule, result, statistic , records and more.

Monday, April 29, 2019

Justin wants team to bag full points

New Sabah Times

By FRANCIS XAVIER

 KOTA KINABALU: Tambadau Juniors could be without their head coach Justin Ganai when they take on Selangor United FC in a President’s Cup Group A challenge at the Bandar Baru Salak Tinggi Stadium today. The veteran Justin was not part of the travelling squad yesterday as he sought medical attention for high blood pressure. However, the evergreen Justin is in stable condition and just needs a good rest.

When contacted, Justin said he is still unsure whether he will be around for the match. “My flight was supposed to be at noon today (yesterday), but I could not make it because I was still in hospital undergoing treatment. There is nothing serious and the doctor just advised me to take a good rest. Now I’m at home resting,” said Justin. “But if I’m okay tomorrow (today) and there is seat available, I might be going to be with the team.

There is no problem of me going because I already and still have my return ticket …but for now, I’m still uncertain,” he added. Justin said with or without him, he wants to see the team go all out and get full points. “It is important for us to maintain our winning momentum. When we look at the standings, things are pretty much close among all the teams, except for Selangor, who are quite comfortable at the top of the standings.

 “As for the rest only five points separate us. So, we just could not afford to drop points away if we are to keep the pace with the rest of the teams,” he said. Tambadau Juniors will go into the 4.45pm tie lying seventh in the 10-team Group A on 11 points from three wins, two draws and three defeats. Selangor United FC are eighth with 10 points from three wins, one draw and four defeats. Selangor lead the standings on 18 points, followed by PJ City FC (15 points); JDT III (14); Pahang (13); Kedah (12) and UiTM FC (12) respectively.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...