Sabah Football Fan blog with news, schedule, result, statistic , records and more.

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Zayed delighted with goals against Pahang

Daily Express

Kota Kinabalu: Sabah import forward Eamon Zayed has finally managed to breathe a sigh of relief following his match-winning brace against Pahang Kuantan FA on Friday night. The Irish born hit man who failed to score for the team in their first three league matches as well as their FA Cup first round loss to PDRM until he broke his duck in the last league match against KL SPA Putrajaya a week ago said he felt happy with his contribution on the night.

 "Obviously I feel good. I scored two goals and the team won 2-0. "I am happy you know, you go through a bad patch and you scored one and then added another one . "The only thing I am a bit disappointed is that I could have scored three because there was a good chance to score the third for the team, but I am just as happy with the two."

 He said it has been a very difficult start for him here especially after the first home game where Sabah Rhinos won 3-2. "I think I got taken off after 70 minutes and the crowd were booing me.That wasn't good and I didn't like it. "I am new to the team and I was trying hard.That was difficult for me to take,so the relationship between the crowd and me didn't get off to a good start."

 He hoped after his performance on Friday night, the fans will accept his role in the team. " I hope with the two goals tonight , the crowd can begin to support me.May be not every one but some will begin to support me and we can support each other. "You know, I want to play well. I want to score goals for the club because we got a lot of fans and there is a great support for the team.

 "It was a nice feeling to hear they cheered for me tonight and that was great and I hope we can get closer and closer because they are very good fans."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...